Sunday, October 18, 2015

"The Santa Clause" Project

I joined "The Santa Clause" project this year. Cris Stoesen is organizing this and thanks goes out to you!  I have to produce a fully completed project that doesn't cost more than $10.00. I am excited to be part of this and after looking through my secret person's blog site I decided to produce a command set for a dark age period game. It will be in 28mm and be flexible enough to game Saga, Dux Brit and/or any other dark age skirmish game. 
First sneak peek. I assembled several individual figures for the set. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to use all three figures or just the two metal ones. I want it to stand out so I'm not sure if I want to include the plastic horn blower (from Gripping Beast's Dark Age Warriors set). Three may be a crowd and the base may be two big. I like it though so I'm gonna try it. Anyways, the warrior is a Warlord Games Day figure I picked up at the show while the other is a Gripping Beast Warlord. I drilled a hole in his hand so he can hold a long spear with a banner. The warrior will be modified to hold a spear with one of the heads on the tip, OF COURSE!  So I will work on this stuff and post soon with the mods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment